Since Mother’s Day is fastly approching we thought that a Top Gifts for Crafty Mumma’s would be highly appropriate.
So let’s tuck into my Top 10 List.
- Cosmo Cricket Art Books – These are brilliant and an excellent price £2.50 for the pair. Available from Hobbycraft.
- Derwent Double Ended Watercolour Pencils – A lot less messy and easier to transport that watercolour paints.
- Subcription Boxes – I particularly love Mrs Brimbles LittleRainbowMoon , Royal Planner
- Washi Tape – One of my favourite stores for washi tape is Collecting Life.
- Tags – Yes, I mean gift tags. They made seem like an odd choice but I love to use them in my journals. You can find a wide selection here on Etsy.
To see the other ladies lists that are taking part please click the links below.
Kerry May Makes
Ugly Bug Plans
My Chaotically Eclectic Life
The Vintage Planner
Thanks for reading.
The Stationery Geekette x
Published by Emma-Louise
Hey, I'm Emma and yes as you've probably guessed I am a complete and utter Stationery addict and Bookworm.
I have had a love for Stationery since I was young and it's something I've never grown out of. I find it helps me be productive, plan out my dreams and goals and gives me a creative arena.
I love books because they allow me to escape into a world different to my own, to feel invested in the lives of characters you think you know. To feel their hurt, pain and laughter.
I have 3 beautiful children ranging from 12 to 2 and a partner who makes me very happy.
I see my blog as an extension of me, it's not perfect but it is my spirit and essence.
I hope you enjoy reading the content I write about:)
View all posts by Emma-Louise
2 thoughts on “Planner Girls Collective: Top Gifts for Crafty Mumma’s”
You’ve just reminded me that I have some of the Cosmo Cricket books stashed somewhere. I should really dig them out and start using them x
Yes! They are really nice. I use them in mine xx