Today’s Planner Girls Collective post is a look at our Spring Bucket List.
If I’m honest I don’t have a bucket list persay, however I do have a list of sorts.
This spring is a massive spring clean for me. Since we moved from a 4 bed, 2 bath house to a small 2 up, 2 down last April we’ve been in a constant state of declutter and sort.
We are now so close to having everything done so my ‘bucket’ list revolves around spring cleaning.
1) Sort out the shed. It’s currently full to the roof with stuff to go to the scrap yard. We want it cleared, painted and sorted.
2) Sort out the bedroom boxes. There are still about 8 boxes in our bedroom that need sorting through, repacking, labeling and put in the attic.
3) Sort out the desk area. We currently use the desk and surrounding area as a coat and bag dump. I needs sorting and reorganising.
4) Get a coat and shoe rack. Pretty self explanatory.
5) Sort my craft supplies. Currently all my scrapbook and craft stuff is just altogether. I want to go through and categorise everything, store it properly and label it.
So that’s the bulk of my list. I do want to work on my novel as well which I will be during NaNo month in April.
Do you have a Spring Bucket List?
Please visit the ladies below to see what their plans are over this Spring season.
The Stationery Geekette x