Spring has finally sprung and I feel excited by it. I am invigorated and looking forward to enjoying the lighter days, the sun shining, birds singing and plants growing. This is our first Spring in our new house and we live in such a beautiful area. Set in the countryside I am 15 minutes from the beautiful ruins of the Priory and 15 minutes in the opposite direction to the beach. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I decided that this year I would set bucket lists for each of the seasons and really try to make the most it has to offer.
This is my 2019 Spring Bucket List:
- Visit Gisborough Priory <English Heritage>
- Visit Saltburn Beach <The Beach Guide>
- Visit Saltburn Valley Gardens <Discover Yorkshire>
- Go On A Nature Walk – Explore Our Surroundings
- Plant Seeds
- Tidy and Paint the Back Yard
- Paint Pebbles
- Host A Tea Party
- Buy some Fresh Flowers
- Enjoy The Lyrids Meteor Shower < Earth Sky>
- Enjoy Reading Outside
- Make Some Hayfever Tincture and Home Remedies
- Have A Picnic
- Decorate Eggs
- Spring Clean
I am really looking forward to spending time with my family enjoying that fresh sunshine. Last year I was stuck in a warm and humid hospital so this year I am going to spend more time outside.
Do you have a bucket list for Spring? If so please let me know below what your plans are.
Thnks for reading.